Warning - Adult Male/Male Content Below

WARNING - ADULT M/M CONTENT. This blog contains ADULT GAY content.

If you are offended by gay content or if you are under 18 years of age, DO NOT scroll down.

See COPYRIGHT STATEMENTS and DISCLAIMER ABOUT LINKS at the bottom of blog.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Spanking Brett Favre

Brett Favre revealed in his November 1997 Playboy Interview that he was spanked by his dad. Here is an excerpt from the interview:


Playboy: Did you dream about Super Bowls as a boy?

Favre: My brothers and I did. Sundays we'd watch pro football on TV, then go out and pretend we were Archie Manning or Roger Staubach. My dad was the high school football and baseball coach. We'd go see his teams play, and those guys were my heroes. I saw the catcher adjusting his cup, so I'd reach down and play with my balls, too. I tried chewing tobacco, since Dad and all his players did it. I got sicker than dog shit. My little brother, though -- that son of a b**** could chew and spit when he was three years old.

Playboy: Did your dad punish you for it?

Favre: He's a tough guy, Irvin Favre. He looks like Sergeant Carter on "Gomer Pyle." But he let us sow our wild oats a little. When I dipped tobacco and threw up he said, "That'll teach you."

Playboy: Is it true you never cried when he spanked you?

Favre: My dad would whip my ass with anything from a yardstick to a black rubber hose. I deserved it. Once I shot one of my brothers with a BB gun. Then I hit him on the head with a brick. I hit the other brother with a baseball bat. It hurt, getting whipped, but I wasn't a crier. I faked it. I didn't want more spanking, so I would fake crying when my dad tore up my ass. Then he'd go away and I would laugh.

[I had a link to the interview but it is no longer valid.  Apparently, you have to subscribe to iPlayboy to get access to the interviews.]

No comments: