Warning - Adult Male/Male Content Below

WARNING - ADULT M/M CONTENT. This blog contains ADULT GAY content.

If you are offended by gay content or if you are under 18 years of age, DO NOT scroll down.

See COPYRIGHT STATEMENTS and DISCLAIMER ABOUT LINKS at the bottom of blog.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Did Kevin Costner get spanked by his father?


During Kevin Costner's remarks at Whitney Houston's funeral, he recalled: "The church was the center of our social life and Whitney and I would laugh, knowing it was also the place where we could get into big trouble, especially when you were allowed to sit with your friends and not your parents in the big church.  I remember more than once being pulled from the pew for whispering and passing notes.  I don't believe my feet ever hit the floor as my father hauled me outside in front of everyone. I believed even the preacher prayed for me."

No comments: