Warning - Adult Male/Male Content Below

WARNING - ADULT M/M CONTENT. This blog contains ADULT GAY content.

If you are offended by gay content or if you are under 18 years of age, DO NOT scroll down.

See COPYRIGHT STATEMENTS and DISCLAIMER ABOUT LINKS at the bottom of blog.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Excerpt from HeraldTribune Letters: Decline of discipline

I grew up in the age where a smack to the rear end as punishment was commonplace, whether it was with a hand, belt or wooden spoon. I knew my parents were serious and quickly learned a repeat scenario was evident for another infraction. This definitely made me think twice the next time I had the temptation to be devious.


The days of disciplining with a "spanking" or open-handed smack to the hand, face or rear end have come and gone.

Link to HeraldTribune (Sarasota FL) letter :  Decline of discipline was Leavitt's undoing

No comments: