Warning - Adult Male/Male Content Below

WARNING - ADULT M/M CONTENT. This blog contains ADULT GAY content.

If you are offended by gay content or if you are under 18 years of age, DO NOT scroll down.

See COPYRIGHT STATEMENTS and DISCLAIMER ABOUT LINKS at the bottom of blog.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Don't say ain't or ... you'll get spanked ...

From the South Bend Tribune:

I turned to Jake and said, "Want to know what we used to say when I was a kid if someone said ain't?" We said, "Don't say ain't or your mother will faint and your father will fall in a bucket or paint. Your sister will cry. Your brother will die and you'll get spanked by the FBI!"
Yes, my loyal readers, this is the long rhyme that would spill from my and my friend's mouths each and every time another child said "ain't."
So Jake asks, with a big smile on his face while he's pretending to smack his bottom, "The FBI's going to come spank me?"

http://www.southbendtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080707/BLOGS15/867930284/-1/OPINION

No comments: